Please read the following before making a booking for animal communication or reiki healing.
- I promise to share with the client all the information and messages I receive from the animal. The information and messages may not be what the client wanted or expected to hear or may relate to a sensitive issue.
- I will do my best to be the intermediary of the communication between the client and their animal. I promise to be honest about what I received, but I cannot guarantee that you will be able to validate every single detail in my reading or that my reading will be perfect or effective in resolving the problem.
- I am not a medical professional (doctor, veterinarian, etc), animal trainer, nutritionist, or herbalist. Animals may provide information about their health condition, illness, or something that helps them recover, but this information is not a substitute for a veterinarian’s examination or diagnosis. I strongly recommend that you consult with a medical professional or other relevant specialist.
- Only guardians of animals, family members or people with equivalent roles can book for animal communication or reiki healing.
- I will maintain confidentiality. The contents of the consultation and personal information will not be disclosed or provided to a third party without the client’s permission. Information, materials (including photographs) and feedback provided by the client will be posted on the website and in publications only if approved by the client.
- I will commence my work once I confirm receipt of payment. Once I commence my work, no refunds will be given. If I have not commenced my work, I will refund the full amount minus any processing fee, however, if possible, the client may consider deferring the consultation or the healing session to a later date rather than requesting a refund. If I need to cancel due to my own circumstances, I will refund the full amount.